Thursday, August 19, 2010

Open House for Bella

Bella and I went off to Open House at her pre-school tonight. She is our shy child, so even though she has the same teachers as Little Man last year, I wanted her to have her experience there. She found where she is going to hang her bookbag, put her school box holder, etc. After, Bella wanted to go out for ice cream. We decided to have girl time and go and have dinner. Off to O'Charley's we went. Just the two of us. When I asked her what she wanted to do after dinner, she said, "Shopping." Good Girl Bella! We went shopping and found some really cute outfits. She is our tender-hearted child. She is so proud of herself for being big enough to go to "Little Man's school". We will have to work on the part where she says that it is his school. Small steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment