Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Summer 2011
We have been so busy running around this summer that I haven't been on to update. We went to Beach Bend Park, loved it, Chattanooga Children's Museum and stayed the night, Huntsville Children's Museum and went on to the Bridge Street outdoor mall water fun, rode the merry-go-round, ate candy apple and caramel apples, stopped in at Russel Stover, picked peaches, blueberries, grew tomatoes, went swimming, went to the drive-in movies to see Cars2, saw Fireworks, ate at Marcy Jo's, ate at Shaffer's, went bowling, Chuck E. Cheese, etc. I probably could continue to bore everyone with all we have done, but the point is I was trying to get the kids to go to the YMCA to swim with friends this morning and they did not want to leave the house. WHAT!!! I could not believe it. Who stole my kids and gave me new ones?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment